2008/01/08

Taiwanese NABE (Pot!)

Second working day of the new year 2008, and I went out to a Taiwanse restaurant in Ginza, Ten-Shan-Fei-Wei (天香回味) with my colleague and client! Basically they have very healthy Taiwanese hot pots, with a lot of herbal medicine inside. The distinct smell is very much noticeable as you come out of the elevators....and a much stronger flavour in the lines of "herbal spice" once you enter the restaurant on the 7th floor of Ginza Velvia-Kan. But I'm afraid they do not have vegetarian option - apparently the soup has some chicken inside it.

And guess what - the Taiwanse restaurant in ADK Shochiku Square building 2nd floor, Taiwan-Kaisen (台湾海鮮) which is very close to where I live right now, is a sister restaurant!

Talking about restaurants, nothing beats Nenohi in Oazo building for me, and they will be opening a new restaurant in Yurakucho area in April this year, so I cannot wait to try out the new place.

Life is interesting indeed, and my life right now is moving at such a fast pace........meeting loads of new people, getting a lot of inspiration from them.

Party this Saturday awaits......I cannot wait.

0 件のコメント: