2008/01/02

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

2008 is definitely going to be an exciting year....with the start of LuvP Planet in April 2008. We have so many ideas of what we want to do, and today 1st Jan 2008, I've been spending time with my family at home, telling them what plans we have come up with for the new company.

And I just want to tell you my father seems quite excited to hear about our plans! My brother and my sister-in-law has already started helping me.....my sister-in-law has sensitive skin, and so she has been telling me what cosmetics products she uses, and finds effective...Matsumoto Jushi, JIMOS / DoctorBio brand MacchiaLabel, ORBIS, etc.

Well, we have very high hopes for this new year, let's make it another fantastic year!

And I'd better do some exercise - cos I've been eating like crazy, all the Osechi cuisine, as well as drinking lots of sake from lunchtime, then Italian wine in the evening....Japanese food is just too great!

Some pictures taken during the new year holidays......
(1) Osechi Ryori - my mum did not make it!
(2) Our stove at home - very helpful in the winter season.
(3) Our garden had a visitor - can you spot our friend in the picture?

0 件のコメント: